POWDER-COAT AREA SUPERVISOR
FVO Solutions is looking for a Powder-Coat Area Supervisor who will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the powder-coating unit.
Duties will include:
• Supervising consumers, general workers and volunteers.
• Some involvement in hiring, salary adjustment, firing decisions, and conducting performance reviews.
• Directly supervising agency consumers in preparing parts for coating, loading/unloading parts on the conveyor, packaging coated parts and other required productions tasks.
• Insuring the safety of all consumers, staff and volunteers working in the powder-coating area.
• Assisting the Manufacturing Manager in budge preparation and monitoring performance again the established budget and other production related task when the powder-coating system is not running.
• 1. High School education or equivalent.
• 2. Knowledge of operation, maintenance and monitoring of powder-coating equipment.
• 3. Ability to communicate effectively in English, both oral and written.
• 4. Able to bend, lift and carry up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
• 5. Approved criminal background check.
- Must provide us with your wage/salary expectation.
Classification Non-Exempt Full Time.
compensation: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
employment type: full-time